New Horizons has over two decades of Immigration experience. Our staff are highly motivated and will provide you with world class service at competitive rates.
We establish your needs
In our response and communication with you we will answer your questions, assisting you to select the most appropriate visa category under which to apply.
Once we have established your needs we provide a detailed service agreement showing our:
- Consultancy services
- Consultancy fees
- Home Affairs fees and all service provider fees such as Visa Facilitation Service centre fees (if applicable)
- A broad outline of the key supporting documents required under the category of application selected
- Once you have confirmed acceptance of the consultancy service,an allocated immigration advisor will send you a detailed schedule showing the required supporting documents, forms and draft letters. Our administrative staff will monitor the progress on the compilation of your application to meet the set dates for submission.
- For applications submitted in South Africa, we will register your application on the Visa Facilitation Service Centre (VFS) website and set a convenient date for the submission of the application.
- For applications submitted in Gauteng, New Horizons will meet you at the Visa Facilitation Centre and assist with the submission process. For applications submitted abroad, New Horizons will assist you by providing information on the nearest South African representative office or Visa Facilitation Service centre.
- For applications submitted abroad we will ensure that you receive a completed application form with a full set of dividers showing all the required supporting documents. We communicate closely with South African hosts and employers ensuring that the required supporting documents are furnished and received by you before you lodge the application at the South African Embassy/ High Commission/Visa Facilitation Services
- Once your application is submitted, New Horizons will monitor the progress of the application to ensure that no unnecessary delays occur. We cannot guarantee timeframes; however, we will assist should communication be required with Home Affairs to request that urgent attention be given to your application.
- We will advise you when the outcome of your application is ready for collection. For applications submitted in Gauteng we will collect the outcome on your behalf.