If you want to live and work, study or visit relatives in South Africa the first thing you need to do is find and apply for the right visa.
This visa is issued to within first and second step of kinship.
- First step kinship relatives are those of a parent, child or husband/wife relationship.
- Second step of kinship is grandparent, grandchild, brother or sister.
- It is issued for two years and you may not work while on this visa.
- The required financial assurance is the amount of R8500 per month, per person.
New Horizons will assist with /furnish:
- A detailed schedule showing the required supporting documents by the applicant, application form and draft letters
- Support documents by the sponsor, draft letters, required supporting documents to show proof of funds
If applying in South Africa, New Horizons will register your application on the ‘Visa Facilitation Service centre website’, set a date to submit the application, allocate astaff member to monitor the progress of the compilation of your application to meet the date set for submission and collect the outcome of the application at the centre (should be lodged 60 days before expiry).
If applying abroad, New Horizons will communicate electronically to ensure that the applicant has a copy of the complete application for submission.