All you need to do is complete our on-line Assessment form by answering some very simple questions about yourself and your case.
One of our Immigration Consultants will then look over the details and give you a call back to discuss your options.
This is issued to the spouse or child of a long term temporary stay visa (study, work etc)
The visa is issued for three years.
Yes, your spouse or child can change conditions on the visa while in South Africa. These visas can also be extended while in South Africa.
New Horizons will assist with /furnish:
- A detailed schedule showing the required supporting documents by the applicant, the required application form and draft letters
- Support documents by the sponsor, draft letters, required supporting documents to show proof of funds
If applying in South Africa, New Horizons will register your application on the ‘Visa Facilitation Service centre website’, set a date to submit the application, allocate a staff member to monitor the progress of the compilation of your application to meet the date set for submission and collect the outcome of the application at the centre (should be lodged 60 days before expiry).
If applying abroad, New Horizons will communicate electronically to ensure that the applicant has a copy of the complete application for submission.
- Letter of support by Foreign and South African study institution to confirm role and proof of funds
- Stay should be funded by a foreign source
- South African receiving institution should confirm acceptance
- Letter by South African institution to confirm acceptance for research
- Confirmation of funding by South African institution or foreign institution
Teaching at an international school
- Letter by an International School in South Africa to confirm placement and funding
Films and advertisements produced in South Africa
- Letter by the foreign institution confirming the project
- Letter by the South African supporting institution
- Letter by the foreign institution to confirm role in South Africa and proof of funds
- Letter by the receiving South African institution to confirm acceptance and role
Visiting professor, lecturer or academic researcher
- Letter by the foreign institution to confirm support and role in South Africa
- Letter by the South African institution to confirm acceptance and role in South Africa
- To submit a portfolio of previous work
- Letter confirming purpose of stay in South Africa and proof of funds
- Letter by a receiving institution in South Africa
- A letter to confirm project/ details of the visit to South Africa and proof of funds
- Letters by receiving South African institutions to confirm project/details of activities in South Africa
- Letter by foreign company confirming the tour to South Africa and support
- Letters by South African institutions who are involved in the tour
- Case confirmed by the relevant Deputy Director or Public Prosecutor